For Young Adults Under 30

Types of work Permit Permit G Permit L Permit B student Permit B Permit C
Our rates CHF 150 CHF 150 CHF 150 CHF 300 CHF 300

We help you apply for the Swiss residence, student or work permit (G, L, B or C) you need.

Share this post on: